- Active Living
- rock climbing
- swimming/ diving
- body surfing
- mindful walks taking in nature
- 'levitate' dancing with David
- trying to karaoke- but failing.
- lip syncing... sorta.
- trying to be a backyard model in my not so great fashion outfits- pick out the music
- meditating in the warm sunshine
- natural art therapy
- artistic landscaping- a form of art... gardening.
- Responsible steward to 80 acre farm in NW suburbs of Chicago
- building with local resources
- repurposing farm materials
- creating natural art.
- hard resin jewelry/ cutting boards/ tables?
- can I create bark wind chimes?
The iTreeware Group is sewn together with stubborn fortitude in the technical space of Chicago where inspiration comes from a combination of 'the bees', Jazz, NPR, WMBI, NASB, Public Television and others...
Post a Comment